At Hyperion Title the health and safety of our customers and staff is of the upmost importance as we navigate through the COVID-19 Pandemic. Since the inception of this, we have been carefully monitoring the information and guidelines put out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have been working hard as a company to contribute to “flattening the curve” and lessen the overall impact of the virus in and around our office and community. We are driven by safety, as well as our commitment to our customers and our desire to make dreams of homeownership come true.
As an “essential business” we will continue operations, but in a new and safer way. Our offices remain open for business to help you find the home of your dreams, federal interest rates are at historic lows, making now a great time to purchase a home. Your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees, homeowners and partners is our top priority. With that in mind, we want to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of everyone visiting our offices during this time. Below is an outline of the ways we will be modifying procedures to protect everyone involved.
- Our website offers a wealth of information but if you are unable to find what you are looking for, we are available! You can connect with us at 877-962-5673 or emailing email@example.com.
- We have increased sanitizing procedures and will still be available but by appointment only.
- Following social distancing guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you will be greeted with smiles instead of handshakes. 🙂
- Our staff will follow “stay home when sick” protocols out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s protection and ask that our potential and existing clients do the same.
- We have setup all our administrative staff with online access to all the necessary information to complete their jobs from the safety of their homes.
- We will have limited staff at our administrative offices to make sure there are no more than 10 employees there at a time.
- Our staff will honor the 6-foot rule and avoid any personal contact.
Lastly, we want all of you to know that we will get through this difficult time together. Throughout our inception we have always confronted great challenges. Our unity has pulled us through the toughest of times and this situation will be no different.
Hyperion Title Team